Pydio is an open source file management application. Initially released in 2007, and renamed from AjaXplorer in 2013, Pydio today has more than 700,000 downloads.
Pydio is a mature open source software solution for file sharing and synchronization. With intuitive user interfaces (web / mobile / desktop), Pydio provides enterprise-grade features to gain back control and privacy of your data: user directory connectors, legacy filesystems drivers, comprehensive admin interface, and much more.
Simple, Sleek, Beautiful
- Access your docs from anywhere, from any browser.
- Most common formats previews (audio, video, PDF, Office Documents)
- Native mobile applications for iOS and Android - WebDAV server embedded
- Lucene indexation for quick search
The ultimate sharing machine
- Share files or folders as weblinks with outside world
- Secure links with a password, an expiration date or a limited number of downloads
- Share folders as workspaces with application users.
- Get notified when a file or folder is consulted or modified
- Choose layout for minisites and customize public links
An admin's heaven
- Pydio is regularly audited by security experts, and if a vulnerability is found, it will be immediately patched.
- Pydio users & groups can be mapped directly from an LDAP/AD, or from the most common PHP-based CMS.
- Modularity is in the heart of the application: access existing data sources (FileSystem, (s)FTP, S3, etc), develop your own plugins
- Monitor users activities in real-time