Third Party Data Processor
The definition of a data processor under GDPR (article 28 of the Regulation) is a person or organisation who deals with personal data as instructed by a controller for specific purposes and services offered to the controller that involve personal development processing.
As a data processor (your data which is on our services) we commit to:
- Processing data solely for the purposes of providing our services: Equiphase will never use this data for anything other than the essential operation of the service i.e. not for marketing or data mining.
- Informing you should we ever use a subcontractor to process your personal data.
- Reporting any data breach to you without undue delay (caused by our actions as a processor).
- Securely storing your data and applying strict security standards and processes.
We use a number of techniques and processes to ensure that data is secured, including but not limited to;
- Vulnerability scanning
- Two-factor authentication
- Role-based access controls
- Firewalls and ACLs
- Static analysis
- Network monitoring and intrusion detection
- Patch management processes