Open Web Analytics
Open Web Analytics is an open source web analytics application.
Open Web Analytics is the free and open source web analytics framework that lets you stay in control of how you instrument and analyze the use of your websites and application.
- First Party Control: Run OWA under your own domain or as part of your web application.
- Customize: OWA is a customizable web analytics framework that can be extended to meet your needs.
- CRM Systems: Track WordPress and Mediawiki based websites and admin events.
- Metrics, Dimensions, Reports: OWS provided you with dozens of standard metrics, dimensions and reports.
- Data Access API: Extensive data access API enables integration with raw data access.
- Privacy Controls: OWA respects GDRP and other privacy frameworks.