LuxCal is an open source personal calendar application.
LuxCal is a free user-friendly, intuitive web calendar. It can help you to organize and keep track of your events and appointments in an easy way from your phone, tablet or PC at home, in the office, on business trips or when on holiday. LuxCal has all essential functions you may expect from a modern web calendar and is targeted at home use and small businesses.
- intuitive, friendly user interface
- multi-user access with user name/password protection
- users and user groups with selectable privileges
- optionally multiple, independent calendars
- multi-language user interface (see section below)
- repeating and multi-day events
- fully tailorable to your needs, e.g. date and time formats, user interface layout, colors, etc.
- event coloring (text and background) according to event categories
- email and SMS reminders x days before the event is due
- event categories and subcategories
- event filtering on various criteria
- full text search with wildcards
- different views, e.g. year, month, week, day, upcoming, changes and more
- proposing events and approving events (e.g. by manager)
- importing and exporting of events
- easy to administer and maintain
- fully self contained and therefore fast (no links to external software)
- various possibilities to embed the calendar in a page of your website